First, let’s get one thing straight. Another property portal has described Aseana Puteri as being “surrounded by concrete jungles.” That’s total baloney. In fact, it’s built on a hill which made it tower over all other apartments in Bandar Puteri, and the fact that it’s just next to the Ayer Hitam Forest Reserve means that you’re likely to face the greens, not someone else’s toilet in a neighbouring condo.
I’ve been living here for a couple of years, and my family has outgrown it (we’ve now got three kids), forcing us to move to a slightly bigger place. For individuals or for those with small families (say, two kids), this place is hard to beat in terms of both livability and accessibility. If you want to live in central Puchong (or specifically Bandar Puteri) and you want to live in a fairly decent, mid-range condominium then you can’t really go wrong with Aseana Puteri.
Features that we really like: the fact that it’s on top of a hill means that it’s cool and windy most of the time (save on aircon!), the awesomely humongous swimming pool, reflexology paths, car park which is just next to our block, super responsive management office, and very pleasant and friendly neighbours. Oh, and the fact that it occupies a prime spot of Bandar Puteri makes it unbeatable. In fact, I’ve been taking strolls down to Starbucks at The Cube for quick caffeine fixes!
What makes this unit special?
- I (Khai Yin) have been living here for the past six years. This place gets my tender loving care, and will only be rented out for the very first time.
- It’s a corner unit, which means more space, more windows, more privacy.
- It is outward-facing, which means that you get a view of the skyline of Bandar Puteri and the Ayer Hitam forest. Inward-facing units face, well, other units and the swimming pool.
- It’s on a fairly high floor (13th) which means that the view is excellent and the air is crisp!
- Our unit is protected from thunderstorms with windows in our front alley corridor. Warning: there are some units which are NOT covered which means that they get “flooded” whenever it rains (see this picture). Our unit doesn’t have this problem.
- It has got two covered car parks on the ground floor of the car park complex just next to our block. (Standard units come with one unit).
- We have renovated our unit with pretty nifty features like a bar window (see the pics) and wood shelving. Our unit comes semi-furnished with the following:-
- Plaster ceiling with downlights
- Bar window
- Wood shelves
- Built-in cabinets for two rooms
- Book cabinets and tables
- Lazy chair
- Air-condition and fan units for the living hall and bedrooms
- Bed frames
- Kitchen cabinets
- Water fountain
- Curtains & lights
- Fridge (if needed)
- Washing machine (if needed)
- Oven (if needed)
Fill in the form below for a personalized tour of the place. We are expecting to rent the unit out from April 2015.